Sunday, February 10, 2013

Kroger CARBmaster milk and yogurt and Kroger Greek and Greek Light yogurt

I had the pleasure of product testing Kroger CARBmaster milk and yogurt and Kroger Greek and Greek Light yogurt from www.bzzagent.com What a fantastic experience! I have since then, been back to the store for more. I think my family is addicted. I knew that Kroger made high quality products, so I was expecting greatness already, but I didn't know how good these products were for my family and I. I wouldn't say I'm lactose intolerant, but the older I get, the more sensitive my digestive systems seems to get. I haven't really done the milk thing in a couple of years. If I do consume milk it's usually coconut or almond milk. I was impressed not just by the taste of Kroger CARBmster vanilla milk, but by the nutritional value. With benefits like low amounts of sugar and more protein than Almond milk, and being lactose free, Kroger CARBmaster milk is a great option for me. The kids and I enjoyed the Kroger Greek yogurt. I had never had Greek yogurt before. I was really pleasantly surprised by the flavor and texture. At first I wasn't sure if I liked it or not, but I actually wound up loving the Honey flavored Greek yogurt. The kids favor the Blueberry flavor with awesome chunks of real blueberries. So, check it out if you get a chance and feel free to leave me a comment about what you think :-)

1 comment:

  1. We love this milk, however it is rather expensive...right now it is $4.49 for a half gallon at Kroger. Any suggestions where I can find coupons for this? I never see any in-store coupons for it and have been looking for quite some time...help??

    ReplyDelete