Thursday, September 8, 2011

The Publix that you don't know ;-)

Here's what I found out about Publix couponing. Last week, I went into my local Publix with my coupons. I had a few coupons that I had clipped from food packages, and the coupons that I had printed. I printed the same coupons a few times. I didn't know until recently that I could do that. You can do it too. You can actually print these coupons a few times before you reach your limit. That's how you really save cash. 
     So here's how it went down. I found out that I could use coupons on the buy one get one free items. Publix offers a bunch of buy one get one items that change over every Wednesday. The secret is that you can actually use two coupons that those items! That's how I bought 4 large bags of Chex Mix and paid less than $2.00. Then the cashier was kind enough to share with me that while Publix no longer doubles coupons, they do combine coupons. Here's an example: Betty Crocker Cheesy Potatoes were $1.90 each. There was a store coupon on the box for $1.00 off a box, and I printed a free coupon from the list below for .75 cents off a box of the same potatoes. I had 3 coupons, so I paid 15cents a piece for the potatoes! 


Couponing is a rush and it doesn't have to be complicated. There are just a few tricks to know and off you go. Email me if you have questions. jubbyscloset@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment