Wednesday, October 3, 2012

MY FAVORITE COUPON POLICY (This Week)

So we have all noticed our favorite stores tightening up those coupon policies to keep us couponers from getting the deals that we crave. I was disappointed to find that most of the stores in my area have disallowed using a store coupon with a manufacturer's coupon, and none of the stores in my area offer regular bogo deals. This put a real damper on my couponing spirit until I found that one of my favorite stores had one of the most liberal coupon policies. The best part is that they don't even know it! So here's what to do. Go to http://target.com and print their free printable coupons. Then print these coupons (On my blog duh!) and use them together to get insane savings. If you find a Target coupon that doesn't have a match on my blog, go to the manufacturer's site! Some of them make you sign up, but they are all free and most have their own secret coupons! Let me know how it goes, and, as always, I am here to answer questions. Your friend, Dana Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment