Friday, March 15, 2013

My Latest Bzzagent Product trial is: GARNIER FRUCTIS TRIPLE NUTRITION MIRACLE DRY OIL #GotitFree

I hadn't ever tried anything like GARNIER FRUCTIS TRIPLE NUTRITION MIRACLE DRY OIL, unless CHI oil is comparable. They seem quite different to me. I wasn't sure what to expect when the package arrived, but was excited to try something totally new. My first impression (once I got over the crazy long name!) was that the packaging was attractive. I like the tear shaped bottle and thought the size was generous for the price that it retails for (remember I got mine free ;-). My second impression, as I opened it up, was that it has a strong, rich, deep smell. At first I wasn't sure if I liked it, but when I spritzed it on my skin, starting with my hair and face, It really grew on me. The scent is warm, comforting, and kind of luxurious and tropical. I wanted to test the miracle dry part because I'm sure you have gotten oil on your clothes and had to mourn the loss of what was once a favorite tee and is now an oil stained mess. I sprayed it on my hands and rubbed them together. I have to give it to Garnier! The product dries immediately, and now, having use the product for a couple of weeks, I can say that it doesn't not transfer onto clothes and stain! That's a very big deal to me. Now let me tell you the results of GARNIER FRUCTIS TRIPLE NUTRITION MIRACLE DRY OIL on my hair, face and skin. I first tried it on my dry hair. It really didn't turn out very well for me. I am a caucasian female, 29 years old, with medium body hair. I highlight, so my hair can be a bit dry at the ends. Usually I use CHI oil at just the ends, but I sprayed the GARNIER FRUCTIS TRIPLE NUTRITION MIRACLE DRY OIL right on the roots and the result was a greasy look that wouldn't go away until I washed it. The next time I sprayed it just on the ends of damp hair and got the same result. The oil seemed to be too heavy for my hair. However, remember I said that i was moving and that's why I've been off my blog for awhile? Well, I moved to Sunny Florida from the frigid midwest. That's a big move for my hair and skin! lol. After a few daily trips to the pool, my hair was looking crazy! You would think I had put in in the frying pan! So, for the past two mornings, right after my shower, I spritz some GARNIER FRUCTIS TRIPLE NUTRITION MIRACLE DRY OIL on the ends of my hair (sparingly because a little goes a looooong way) and work it in with my fingers and then comb my hair out. It has the effect of immediately detangling my hair and defrizzing for the whole day. Now one thing that makes the product special is that it isn't just for hair. The first thing that made me fall in love with this product is what it does for skin. When my family and I got to Florida, we decided that after a 24 hour drive down and crazy fast unpack-a-thin, we deserved a vacation, so we went to Disney World. We couldn't have picked a more beautiful day for it. The weather was cool and the sun wasn't blazing down on us. It was enough to trick me into forgetting my sunblock. The results? A very painful sunburn! By the time we got in the car and headed home, I knew it was late and there wasn't going to be an opportunity to buy any after sun care lotion. It looked like I was going to have to tough it out, but when I got home I remembered my GARNIER FRUCTIS TRIPLE NUTRITION MIRACLE DRY OIL. I sprayed it on my angry skin and wha-lah! My shoulders, arms, and back were soothed into submission and I got a good night sleep. When I got up in the morning, the pain was gone. I sprayed my skin again and by the end of the day you would never know I had a sunburn in the first place! That's when I truly became a believer. Since then, I have used GARNIER FRUCTIS TRIPLE NUTRITION MIRACLE DRY OIL every day after my shower to moisturize my whole body, face, and ends of my hair. This is a big deal to me because I have never been a lotion routine kinda gal. I just don't have the patience, but I want soft, nice smelling skin like everyone else. My new GARNIER FRUCTIS TRIPLE NUTRITION MIRACLE DRY OIL routine makes me feel feminine and attractive. It boosts my whole morning! So, all of that to say, give it a try. You will find something that you love about it, whether it's skin, time saving, face, or hair repair! Over and Out! DK #GotitFree

No comments:

Post a Comment