Friday, May 24, 2013

"Fysiko Eyelash Growth Serum" Week 3 I can't believe it!

I Bloggettes! I just wanted to check in with a mid-campaign update on my Fysiko Eyelash Growth Serum trial. I have to admit, when I started this, I didn't think that there was any such thing as a topical, natural serum that I could simply swipe onto my lashes and they would grow like magic. Now, having been using it twice a day for three weeks, I have to tell you, THERE IS AN, ALL NATURAL, SERUM THAT YOU CAN SWIPE ON YOUR LASH LINE THAT CAN MAKE YOUR LASHES GROW LIKE MAGIC! Here's a picture of my lashes before Here is a similar picture three weeks later. Remember, I got to try this free as a product influenster, and you can join in on the fun at no cost to you. I know everyone says that, but this is really just fun, free, and string free. Well It is time for my newest installment of the my Fysiko Lashes Experience Project! (Hows that for a title?!) I have to say I am blown away by this product. You know I will never endorse a product that I don't think is any good. I admit that I didn't expect this stuff to work and was very pleasantly surprised when, in about two weeks, my lashes had already grown enough that it was noticeable to me and to friends and family. My Nanny has always had the shortest eyelashes and she vowed to buy some Fysiko in order to check "Have eyelashes" off of her bucket list. (Yes she's serious!) There's not much more to say. Check out the progression with this newest picture. (I took it today)
Check out Fysiko Here Check here for reviews (come on. Who buys anything without checking out the reviews!?) http://bit.ly/XHai4P

No comments:

Post a Comment