Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Kashi Hummus Crisps from Bzzagent.com

Thanks to bzzagent.com I got a chance to try Kashi Hummus Crisps in Sea Salt and Olive Oil flavor, as did my family. They were a real hit! The kids were starving, but that doesn't stop them from being picky eaters. That's made even harder by the fact that I am on an "all natural" or organic kick. It's hard to find snacks that are natural and that they will eat. I recommend Kashi Hummus Crisps to anyone who needs a snack! The flavor is subtle but more exciting than it sounds. There's a Mediterranean kind of flavor. They are puffed and crispy, so low in calories, but not dry as rice crisps tend to be. I would buy these in a heart beat :-)

2 comments:

  1. Your mode of telling the whole thing in this piece of writing is
    actually pleasant, every one can simply understand it,
    Thanks a lot.

    My web site; Life Detox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I appreciate you stopping by to read it. I will always write back personally with answers to any questions that you might have. Have a great day!
    -Dana (Admin)

    ReplyDelete