Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Old Navy Perfect Tee Free for Me!!

I got a chance to join the Old Navy Style Counsel thanks to Crowdtap. They sent me a coupon for two free perfect Tees and two for a friend!! I know. You totally want to be my friend now. lol. I gave my extra coupon to my next door neighbor Abigail. We had a great time shopping and got pretty excited about all of the great styles to choose from. I told her that I can't live without the Perfect T v-neck. I have it in gray and every time I put that Tshirt on my confidence comes out. She prefers her T skin tight with a crew neck. She rocked her neon orange (sounds crazy but looks amazing on her) T yesterday and I forgot to take a pic, but we will get our tshirts together soon and post pics :-) So, now you want free shirts too right? Go to Crowdtap and join in on the fun and product testing. Don't forget to stop by and let me know what you are sampling. I will support your blog too. Follow me and I will follow you back.

No comments:

Post a Comment