Friday, April 5, 2013

Lysol Touch of Foam Antibacterial Hand Wash: Creamy Vanilla Orchid

Hi friends and strangers! Its been a minute since my last post. I wanted to tell you about my latest Bzzagent product test. I recently received my trial of Lysol Touch of Foam Antibacterial Hand Wash in a lovely purple bottle and Creamy Vanilla Orchid scent. What do I think? I love it! 5 stars :-) What do I have to say about it? The smell is divine! I know we have smelled it all. I happen to love scents. You know how I feel about my Glade Oil Diffusers. 1 in every room ;-) But seriously, I was surprised by how nice my Creamy Vanilla Orchid Lysol Touch of Foam Hand wash smelled. It's like a high dollar European Soap from a boutique! I didn't realize until I tried it that it is also moisturizing. The foam itself is soft like a cloud and the suds wash clean away. I dont know if you have ever tried a hand soap that is just kind of gooey and hard to wash off but it's not fun at all. The packaging is pretty. I can't stand anything tacky on my counter tops, and best of all Lysol Touch of Foam kills 99.9% of germs. That may not seem like a big deal it seems like everyone I know has been sick over and over recently. We never get sick and Lysol products help us keep our "never get sick" record going strong! A Little More about Lysol :-) Check out my Link below for details on Lysol's Mission for Health and how Lysol is going above and beyond for New Moms, Disaster Relief Efforts, and the fight against germs in our schools. http://www.lysol.com/mission-for-health Wanna Know More? Check to see if a Lysol Mobile Hand Spa is coming to a city near you and you can try it for yourself https://www.facebook.com/Lysol/app_288378471288686

No comments:

Post a Comment