Saturday, April 20, 2013

Lysol Touch of Foam

I recently told you about Lysol Touch of Foam, the silky, foamtastic creation by Lysol. For anyone who missed it, I just wanted to tell you why you should try it too. First of all, if you want to try products and share your opinion and coupons with your friends and family, go to bzzagent.com and sign up. The process is easy, free, and so much fun! After you have signed up you can try products like this one. I love lysol touch of foam and have replaced my hand soaps from all over the house with this product. I find myself looking forward to my guests using the bathroom at my house because they ALWAYS say something about my great hand soap! lol. I know, it sounds weird ;-) But seriously, it's the smell that wins people over immediately. I could tell you all about the germ fighting power and flu killing magic and how it makes your hands soft, but honestly what seems to make everyone say "WOW" is that rich delightful scent!

No comments:

Post a Comment