Thursday, February 7, 2013

Glade Expressions Pineapple & Mangosteen Oil Diffuser and Starlit Evening Fragrance Spray

BzzAgent.com in all of their awesomeness sent me coupons for a free trial of Glade Expressions Collection Oil Diffuser and a Fragrance spray. I chose Pineapple & Mangosteen for the oil diffuser and Starlit Evening for the fragrance spray. I have to admit, I am partial to the oil diffuser. I put it in the largest room in my house and it filled the room with a warm, tropical fragrance within minutes. The scent is so soothing and warm that it really transforms the space. I thought, "Hmm. I wonder if this thing could warm up my kids' stinky bathroom." So, I put the oil diffuser to the test. Folk, at this very moment, it is in that bathroom conquering the stinkyness of having 2 children in potty training in one small room. The fragrance spray is more subtle. The smell itself doesn't last as long as I would like it to, but I have to give Glad a lot of credit because it does exactly what it is supposed to do. It annihilates the odor in the room. We have 2 rats, and they are great family members, but they are stinky guys. The fragrance spray smells nice, and neutralizes their ratty musk. All in all, I highly recommend the Glade Expressions line, but if I had to pick.......hands down the oil diffuser. You need one. Trust me. ;-) #GotitFree

No comments:

Post a Comment