Thursday, February 28, 2013

What am I testing this week?

So this week I'm testing Smiley360.com and Influenster.com. I have a campaign going with Smiley360 for Children's Mucinex, but although I was notified that I would be receiving either a sample or full size product a few weeks ago, it still has not been shipped. I do believe they are legit and will ship it, just takes awhile, however before I put them on my official recommend list, I will wait to get the product. One plus with them is that they give digital coupons to share and we know how much I love coupons ;-) I just joined Influenster.com. It was the second time I have joined, actually. Initially when I signed up, something happened and I was unable to ever get back into my account, so I just rejoined. To get in with these guys you have to go to the site and request an invite. What are they looking for? They want to see that you have some social influence. Do you have Facebook, youtube, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.? I haven't been offered a campaign yet but that's because I'm brand new. I will let you know how it goes. In the mean time, if you have personal experience with either of these sites that you would like to share, please feel free! In other news 1. I got my full size trial of Garnier Fructis Triple Moisture Miracle Dry Oil. Very exciting! I will have a review posted sometime in the next week or two. 2. I am still testing and LOVING Shick Hydro Silk razor 3. Still Testing Kroger Greek, Greek light, and CarbMaster yogurt 4. Still testing and LOVING Glade Expressions Oil Diffusers and Fragrance Sprays. BTW, THIS ONE IS BY FAR MY FAVE!!! 5. Awaiting more products but we will be moving cross-country this weekend, so I won't be posting for those days. I will miss you invisible, silent readers! Dont forget to friend me on Facebook! I am adding the button to the blog today! Sincerely, Dana K

No comments:

Post a Comment