Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Kroger Greek Greek Light and CarbMaster Yogurts FROZEN!

If you are dieting like me; you already know that the most daunting challenge you face, on a daily basis, is the food cravings! For me its two things: Cheese and Ice-cream. I haven't really conquered the cheese yet. I just try to stay full, but I keep cheating with the cheese, so I am grateful to have discovered a way to have my cake and eat it too when it comes to my old friend ice-cream. You can do this with Greek, Greek Light, or Kroger CarbMaster. I like the texture of frozen Greek yogurt, but I love the dessert flavors of Kroger CarbMaster. Here's how I turn my favorite Carrot Cake CarbMaster yogurt into instant easy ice-cream. Are you ready for this? Step 1: Take 1 or more Kroger CarbMaster yogurt in desired flavor and place, in container, without opening, into the freezer. Step 2: Close the freezer door. Step 3: Open and eat! Heck! have 2!! That's seriously all there is to it. Sometimes I like to slice up some fruit and scoop my fro-yo into a bowl for the kiddos. It's a family fave! Thanks again Bzzagent! #GotitFree

No comments:

Post a Comment