Sunday, February 3, 2013

I got my free Schick Hydro Silk product test this weekend. I didn't have time to jump in the shower this morning, so my new razor had the challenge of taking on legs and underarms with a sink and a time limit. Let me tell you, there is not a razor bump in sight, my skin is smooth and silky, and I am happy. I have been a long time user of Venus razors, and I really didn't know what I was missing. All I knew was that I loved them for the first couple of shaves, and then things would really start to go down hill. The lotion bars were gooey and slimy, and didn't really leave my skin feeling smooth or soft. Worst of all they cost a fortune because the blades constantly have to be replaced. Schick Hydro Silk razors are designed differently. Instead of the blades being surrounded in goo or lotion bars that dry out, crack and fall off, prompting me to change the blade out, Schick Hydro Silk has smooth plastic surrounding the blade, with tiny holes that react to water to create a smooth glide, and a comfortable shave. I was immediately impressed by how soft my underarms and legs felt right after using this razor. I strongly recommend that you try it out !! If you want to try new products and give your opinion, become a Bzzagent!

No comments:

Post a Comment