Sunday, February 17, 2013

I recently joined this community. They are similar to Bzzagent.com (which btw if you haven't joined yet you are crazy!) They have sent me a smiley kit with a free trial of Mucinex for Children. This makes Smiley360 number two on my best sites for freebies! Sign up here and don't forget to stop by and tell me what your impressions are . http://smiley360.com/?refid=223775 I will post some pics when I get the smiley kit. This is pretty exciting! I just got my Bzzkit with my three full size boxes of Nescafe coffees in Mocha, Cappuccino, and Carmel latte #GotitFree I have my free full size Garnier Fructis Triple Moisture Miracle Dry Oil and coupons coming any day now and I am expecting my Smileykit with the full size children's Mucinex. All in all it's a good week! What did you get this week? If you email me pictures I will post them to my blog :-) danakaywyrick@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment